Wednesday 10 July 2013

The end of my journey ❤ but the begin of another one

This is the end of my first journey...but the begin of my trip to London. 
This is the second time i go to London this year. I went in march with a school trip, it was amazing ( but last time was the second... So this will be the third time that I officially go there ).
But before I want to show you some pic from my vacation in Ospedaletti ( including Montecarlo ). I love travelling and ( of course ) I' m REALLY excited to go. London calling ❤


Me and my new sistha

The coolest tatoo ever!! 

 
Me w/ my asshole face ( lol )

 
Me and my @pupiii 

Montecarlo ( hotel de Paris ) lovely day 

I love this pic!! Thank you Mari!!


Gucci in Montecarlo ( but not only Gucci, there was also Celinè, Prada, Miu Miu, Cartier... My life was complete ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment